Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! I took an extra couple of days off since as far as I'm concerned Halloween should be a week-long holiday for everyone. We started the festivities with some pumpkin carving- I did a Cylon Centurion (new style, with a bit of help from this guy who did an oldskool one) and Michelle carved her first pumpkin ever! Then we added some vomitous pumpkin guts because that automatically makes pretty much any jack-o-lantern better. Hers was a big hit, but only one guy (a dad) recognized the Cylon.

DSC0583 DSC0570

And of course the highlight was dressing Pallas up in her costume. Not being crafty or anything we just ordered one off the internet. She was an elephant! We went trick or treating just on our block, got some candy for me. She's too little so I get them all! Hahaha my evil plan has finally come to fruition.

DSC0609 DSC0587 DSC0515

Yay for Halloween! Here are some spooky eyes before we say good-bye to the best day of the year. Plus I made a Flickr set out of the day. But don't forget tomorrow is Day of the Dead!

DSC0645 DSC0644