Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Iron Man 2 was a lot of fun. Michelle and I dropped Pallas off at a friend's and went on a date, something we don't get to do as often as before, obviously. We both really enjoyed the movie, I'd heard quite a few bad things about it but we both had a blast.
I want to be excited for The Last Airbender but I have some concerns. The cartoon (Avatar: The Last Airbender) is so much fun with some truly witty humor and amazing 2D animated action. It has non-annoying child characters!! Well Sokka can be annoying sometimes. Anyways. From the trailers, it seems like the kid who plays Aang is a good martial artist, but not a good Aang. Too serious. Plus his tattoo is all wrong. Well, we'll give it a chance right?
HBO just released a teaser trailer for Game of Thrones. I called Michelle up from downstairs to watch it because I was so excited but it turns out the 20 second footage shows hardly anything at all. Still, if you want to see it.

No comments: