Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Two posts today, since the one below is mostly just me feeling sorry for myself.
I bought some comics today! Thanks Jonny for your suggestions (I can't read the comments on my blog but they get emailed to me and sometimes make it past the spam filter) I wound up buying none of them! Well, not because I didn't want to I just got other ones. And you sent me Ultimates Volume 1 already anyways!
So what I got was that Joss Whedon X-Men series, Astonishing X-Men? The first volume anyways. A Green Lantern one on the rec of the comic book guy (little tip, buddy, when someone says to you "what's a good iron man book I could buy?" don't say "I don't like iron man" because that costs you a sale. Maybe that's why yer shop is closing down). I also got Ex Machina, I don't even know what it's about but I wanted to experiment. Plus a Deadpool collection since he was really funny back when his series first came out, hopefully he still is.
And some individual comics (imagine!) one of which was a random Iron Man. I like Iron Man even if snooty comic shop guys don't.

No comments: