Monday, July 26, 2010

After a great week I'm back home where hardly anyone dresses as superheroes. Hard to believe I have less than 24 hours at home then I gotta head back to Hinton for work. The ole coal mine is gonna look especially dreary after a week in San Diego. Let's not even think about that.
Yesterday as we left the convention center for the last time I saw two ladies step out for a quick break, so I approached them and asked for a photo. One, dressed as an Imperial Officer (well, a sexy Imperial officer) had a nametag. When I saw it, I said,"You're Adrianne Curry, I'm sorry, I thought you were just a random cosplayer." But she was gracious and they posed for a photo. Unfortunately it set off a chain reaction and she was quickly swarmed. I felt kind of like a paparazzi, but the difference is those guys never ask. Right?

Adrianne Curry- Officer of the Empire!

No comments: