Sunday, December 26, 2010

Good Christmas? Me too. Back to work tomorrow night but what can you do about that? We converted Pallas's crib to a toddler bed so she can get in and out by herself which will be a huge help to Michelle who Is still severely limited in her movements due to her surgery. Anyways. Did you see Scott Pilgrim? He was a big deal at Comic-con so I was glad to get the DVD for Xmas. Loved it right up there with Big Lebowski and Royal Tenenbaums which is high praise for me. What else? Got more Green Lanterns for Comicmas yay! Rage of the Red Lanterns yo! Of course I got this iPad which I opened early, courtesy of Michelle and her side of the family. She got a pretty sweet gift from me I gotta say. A dust buster. Nothings too good for my sweety!
Update: yup, that thump I heard upstairs was Pallas falling out of bed. She's okay though, I went in and handed her Pink Guy and she didn't even stir.

No comments: