Thursday, December 09, 2010

I'm pretty excited about Tron Legacy, though I think with the baby it might be a while before I get to see it. I would throw my Tron DVD in but I lent it to some roommate I had in this crazy house where I didn't even know everybody who lived there and it might have been a commune or something upstairs so anyways I never got it back. But I remember how painfully bad it was to rewatch it, not nearly as awesome as it was when I was a kid. The new one looks pretty good. Was Daft Punk at Comic-Con? I dunno but I saw these guys getting their photos taken in some sort of professional whiteroom and then they were wandering the hall and I took their picture.

Helmet Guys

Here's the trailer with the kind of narration that every trailer should have:



Also, did you see that sweet ten minute video of Game of Thrones? Looks pretty great, though of course none of the characters look how I imagined them. When I imagine the good guys they all look like me, and the bad guys all look like you. Oops sorry, looks like it was deYoutubed.

No comments: