Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Two weeks till little Naia's due date! Today was also the agreed-upon deadline for me to vacate my office to make way for her nursery. Since I am blogging from my office I guess I fail. But not by too much, I think by tomorrow I should be all done moving. My dad came over and did some wiring in the basement for me so that was good. Just have some heavy lifting to do and it's all good.
Everyone says the transition from one child to two is almost crazier than none to one. I dunno. I do know poor Naia hasn't gotten nearly as much attention in the womb as Pallas did. Some of you might not even know we're having another girl! Who's Naia you're saying. With Pallas we were always reading about her development and congratulating her for all her milestones (Yay you're the size of a pear! Way to go!! Woohoo! and so forth) whereas Naia, well, at least she gets a lot more coffee than Pallas ever did.

No comments: