Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So Naia's birth was almost a carbon-copy of Pallas's. We avoided some mistakes from last time, so we never got sent home from the hospital, but ultimately she was born by c-section. Which wasn't nearly as scary as last time but is turning out to be much harder this time around in terms of now Pallas has no idea why mama can't pick her up or do anything like that. Well, that's why I'm on extendo-holidays.
In other news, finished reading The Passage finally. Took me forever! And the very last line . . . if you read it you know what I mean and if not I won't ruin anything.
Playing Zombies vs Plants on my iPad. Craig and Deb mentioned it so I downloaded it and have been planting ever since.
Listening to Wretches and Kings by Linkin Park. That's how I always thought NIN should sound but they never did- they always sounded more Depeche Modey to me. Just sayin.
Almost done Deadwood, much as I've been trying to stretch it out. Lucky for me Ian McShane is in the new Pirates of the Caribbean so that's alright then. You seen the trailer right? Of course you did.

No comments: