Saturday, April 16, 2011

da new one

Yup the new iMac is pretty sweet.
Here is a poem based on some of the words from our Scrabble game Michelle and I played earlier this evening. It was the first time I ever got a . . . I forget what Michelle called it. Scrabblocity? I used all my tiles and got a thousand bonus points. Anyways.

He avoided clay his whole life
with urgent thrift
stuck in a blue cage
hiding from the Roman raptor
he said, no more!
and became the golem

Only the first four lines were from the Scrabble game, but I had to end it with some semblance of sense.
There's gotta be an easier way to erase songs from an iPod, no? I don't want every song I own on the computer going over there, but I don't want to go through 2200 songs individually deciding which one makes the cut either. I figured out that other issue easily enough, just change the permissions on the folder in the info window.
Hey I finished Blackest Night! Sweet! The Green Lantern parts were sweet, anyways. Some of the more peripheral DC comics were not so much up my alley. I can happily go without reading another Superboy comic for my whole life I think. Did you see the extendo Green Lantern footage from Wondercon? I liked it. We are the Corps!

No comments: