Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I had every intention of rereading all seven Harry Potter books before the movie came out, but plainly that's not gonna happen. Although I guess we can wait a year or two before we see it right Michelle? Tomorrow night at all the Chapters stores they're having a sort of release party or whatnot, I think we will bring Pallas, she doesn't know who Harry Potter is but I'm sure there will be people dressed up and that's always fun. Plus A Dance With Dragons is finally finally out today, so we'll have to pick it up right?
THis weekend another movie opens, and actually I am far more excited for it- Winnie the Pooh. We decided this would be Pallas' first movie we would take her to see at the theater. She just loves Pooh Bear. I let her watch the trailer, and she's started imitating Tigger when he comes on and does his Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo! She does it pretty good. And she says "Oh bother" when Pooh says it. My own first movie ever was Star Wars, of course, and life has never quite been the same for me.

No comments: