Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Took a couple days off after that marathon blogging sprint in October- I blogged every day in October, a feat only accomplished two times before in the previous nine years right here. Yup. Some days it was pretty weak, and in all honesty I count it a bit of a failure since I never did get around to writing any sort of Halloween poem or story or anything. Two kids is a Harrison Bergeron effect if there ever was one.

You know what's awesome? The Wire. Finally got around to watching Season 1.
You know what's less awesome? Metallica and Lou Reed's collaboration, Lulu. Master of Puppets and Lou Reed's New York are easily the two albums I could have on a dessert island stuck with some sort of infinitely rechargeable iPod that also somehow only had room for two albums. So put them together and it should be instant head asplode awesomeness right? Well, not at first. But you know what, I'ma go against the flow here and give it more chances. Lou and Jaymz together at last? A pairing not even Cthulhu could have conceived of? How can I say nay? I can't. It's awesome just for trying! Yup, I'm declaring it awesome!

Therefore what must bear the brunt of my anti-awesome venom is OSX Lion. Sorry Apple, I love you and have one of everything you sell (except an Apple TV which isn't even a TV at all! ) but Lion really sucks. Srsly. Safari never crashed on me once with Snow Leopard, but with Lion, about a hundred billion times so far. Since yesterday.

No comments: