Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!
I was really looking forward to carving pumpkins with Pallas, I even got her her own little set of carving knives, but Michelle convinced me it might be better if she just painted her pumpkin. I made her a Tinkerbell pumpkin, and a Green Lantern one too, which on the back I drew a Red Lantern symbol but never got around to carving it. Too much tricking and treating to do!

pumpkin by pallas tink _DSC7140

I think one of life's greatest pleasures is trick or treating with a toddler. Trick or treat! She said it so clear at every house, and thanked everyone, even wishing one lady "Happy Halloween, okay!" Maleficent answered the door at one house and was shocked that I knew her name. But Pallas really impressed her by telling her she was the bad guy from Sleeping Beauty. Her middle name IS Aurora, dont'cha know. Naia didn't come out with us this year. But she was a pretty cute Elmo, even if the costume was several sizes too large.

_DSC7119 elmo!

_DSC7129 elmo too!

No comments: