Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Then there's what I am going to call the Unapologetic Pop Culture Hellyeahs for those things that all the hipsters and everyone else but you turn their noses up at but you love. I got tons of those. Tons! Exhibit A: Load and ReLoad by Metallica. In fact, Metallica in general. No longer the cutting edge of cool that they were a mere 20 years ago, but I will never give up on Jaymz and the boys. Hellyeah! In fact I still listen to all those 90s thrash and death metal bands almost every day...
Exhibit B: Star Wars. Even the prequels, mostly. Childhood nostalgia goes a long way.
ElfQuest, and other 80s comics. Again, nostalgia trumps goodness! I'd mention modern comics too but no one really turns their noses up at them anymore. Not like in the good old days...
So You Think You Can Dance- most reality or competition shows fly under my radar but Michelle got me into the SYTYCD- some years I watch, some I don't, but there's some amazing dancing going on. The Canadian version was recently cancelled and all I can say about that is I hope Tre Armstrong lands on her feet.

Plus: Avengers Trailer!

No comments: