Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm supposed to be at work right now but I took an extra day off for Halloween. But Homie Bear, it's not Halloween yet. I know, but right now I've been awake for 28 hours or so, which I didn't want to be the case tomorrow for trick or treating with the girls. How do you do that tense, anyways? The future implausible? I didn't want to have been yet that froop. Yeah that's another thing, the day after nightshift makes you a little loopy. Like, I went to buy Naia a Halloween costume today and for some reason it seemed eminently logical that she should have a Toddler 2T size despite the fact she's only ten months old and in the 25th percentile for size.
We got three pumpkins to carve tomorrow!  Hopefully they will be as awesome as last year's:

Bat Symbol

No comments: