Wednesday, September 30, 2020

 I've really hit a good stride this week, I think, with my "work" days. I hit on a project idea for myself- maybe last Friday? which has really energized me. I won't say anything about it for now. It's fun for me though. I've tried different things with a workspace and coffee and all that to hit just the right paramters. If you know you know and you probably do. Today I even tried standing up to do some typing, and that was good though when Michelle's laptop (that I've been using, all my other tech is dead or close to it) battery ran down I sat back down. 

I didn't go for a run, which has also been huge for creativity, but I did go for a lunchtime walk over to the pond not far from my house. It's been a lovely September so being outside has been amazing. I watched the Canada geese and some loonish looking things which I don't think are loons. Hey why don't I post some pics since this has apparently been a bird blog lately lol. Actually Naia and I also went to the same park to throw a football around today after supper and we saw three bluejays too, which I tried to photograph but didn't really get any good shots. 









My point though, beyond the birds, is this has been a really good time for me, now two months into my layoff. I don't believe in fate or destiny at all but I am where I am "meant" to be. I don't like that word since it implies we have purpose and all that. Let me say, I'm where I'm optimized to be. Perfectly adapted for this situation we find ourselves in. Not to tempt fate (which lucky for me doesn't exist!) with the virus still out there but yeah. I am happy. How are you?

No comments: