Monday, January 12, 2004

Did you know the X-Men went to Asgard once? Probably more than once, actually, but I remember one time particularly. It was the first X-Men comic I had ever read, but it didn't make any sense to me since it was part 2 of a story, so all these unfamilair people were wandering around getting themselves out of the messes they had got into the issue before. But once I tracked down part 1, it became my favorite comic story ever- though a lot of that has to do with nostalgia, and the fact it had to do with Norse gods, even if it was the Marvelized version. I think I still have the issues in my collection, somewhere.
Here is a link that explains the story and has a picture. It's a Geocities page so if you don't have a popup blocker there might be havoc. But no dogs of war, or Garms, or Gronds, hopefully.

No comments: