Tuesday, January 27, 2004

It is late, and I have to work in the morning, but my heart was so warmed by Little Green Jellybean today that I had to poost something in honor of it. It is so cold that warming my heart is quite a feat. LGJ started both times today, despite not being plugged in (for you warm-weather wusses, cars in such cold climates as ours come equipped with plug-in block heaters, so that your engine block and the oil in it is not completely frozen when you need it). I think the temperature was a fairly steady -32C all day today, as repoorted by the U of A, and though it had to struggle a bit, my trusty car (with its new battery) came through yet again. I was proud. I would nominate it for car of the year or something, but those awards don't really exist. Wait, yes they do! I give them out. The Award for Most Best Car Ever Built, as well as Award for Car Most Not Afraid of the Cold Ever goes to . . . Little Green Jellybean!
I will sure be sad when I sell it later in the year.

Very, very sad.

No comments: