Monday, August 09, 2004

That Darth Maul picture must have really impressed my subconscious because last night I dreamed I was Darth Maul with bionic legs and that I came back and got revenge on Obi-wan. The epic showdown occurred in a motel room, and after the lightning light-saber duel I told the slumped and dying Obi-wan that I really respected him, but that now I had to go dump his body in the same shaft where he cut me in half- it's important to me, even as a black-hearted Sith, to be classy at all times. So I dragged his body out to my car, but then decided to catch a nap in the driver's seat, noticing for the first time the Volkswagen dealership that apparently occupies the block where I live in real life. They had those car dealership banners on all the street lights, and they said "We Fleringinkom" or something, which is German for . . . well, Darth Maul doesn't speak German so I don't know what it means.
Then, just as I was about to doze off, a cop car pulled up and ran my plates. That's when they called over the radio that Darth Maul was back and was plotting to overthrow Darth Vader to be the wicked Sith Lord. One of the cops came up to my window and I had to poke him with my light-saber to get him to go away. I'm pretty sure that would have started a whole big mess but that's about when I woke up.

No comments: