Saturday, October 28, 2006

Congratulations to Phil Carnehl, the Rebel Penguin, who was awarded a Daily Deviation for one of the Yeti pieces I commissioned him to do for a children's story I wrote. It's truly deserved. Seeing all the positive feedback has reinforced my desire to try and get that sucker published. I've been dragging my feet because I'm not convinced trying to get an agent is good for one's soul. I love Miss Snark, but reading her just drives home the point that publishing is a dog-eat-dog world. Well, I'm a bear with a yeti on my side so I guess there's no need to be timid.


Snow White Shepherd by *rebel-penguin on deviantART

Here is the interview I did with him last month which has now fallen off the main page into the archival abyss.
And check out Shane Cheffins' new work- he's the guy who did the robot bear you see to your right.

No comments: