Sunday, February 11, 2007

The only thing I have to say about Anna Nicole Smith is The Hudsucker Proxy is one of my favorite movies. She has a scene or two as "Za Za", total screen time maybe ten seconds.
The vampirical nomadical ex-pat has a good post about actual screen queens right now. Maybe she can also help me remember the name of a movie we watched in the Woodsy Crypt about mail order brides. I promised a guy I know I would bring him the name of that movie, and in return I intend to make him promise me to watch it before he does anything crazy.
And since I don't want to break my little run of Battlestar Galactica posts, I need to tell you that my friend Crogdor is Dr. Gaius Baltar's exact doppleganger. Exact. It's uncanny. And Crogdor's wife likes to go by the screen name of Troi but really she looks exactly like movie Jean Grey. A very attractive couple, those two.

No comments: