Thursday, February 01, 2007

Michelle always kisses me goodbye before she leaves for work. Yesterday I woke up just as she approached, and I must've been still dreaming or something because for whatever reason I freaked out and went, "Aaahh!" Not exactly a scream, but definitely a yelp. I startled her so she yelped too. Kind of embarrassing- scared of my own wife.
I don't normally scare that easy, unless you're talking sasquatches. Well, not so much anymore. When I was a kid, though, as long time readers might recall, ole Bigfoot kind of gave me the heebiejeebies. But I'm looking forward to a good scare when Viper Comics releases Sasquatch in April. Check out its promotional blog, showcasing artwork from the 250-page graphic anthology, which features the work of David Hartman, Otis Frampton and many others.

No comments: