Tuesday, April 03, 2007

More Digging



I took some more grainy video at work yesterday- I need to point out that there's no zooming whatsoever- Michelle thought I was zooming in on the bucket when it comes so close but that is just how it works- it has to come in real close to the house so it can dig from the bottom. The other one shows what it's like from inside the cab.
Some other stuff I'm digging today: this cool Flash animation of the Hogwarts campus. No one is playing frisbee but it knows what time of day it is and changes accordingly!
And some emoticon movie trailers:
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Fifth Element
Alien VS Predator
And I'll tell you what I'm not digging: winter. Enough already! There's been snow on the ground since September and it's still snowing! Argghhhh!
I just had to get that out of my system.

No comments: