Monday, April 30, 2007

Extravenomza
How do you like my Venom Bear? It's a far cry from the usual quality of my poo bears, but that's because I drew this one myself. I'm pretty exited about Spider-Man 3, I hope Venom is suitably venomous. He's one of the most visually arresting characters in comics. So here's a Virtual Venom Gallery for you to stick your tongue out and slobber over (please take a moment to click on the links to visit the artists' gallery and see the images in their full-sized glory):
We'll start with a pic of Venom triumphing over Spidey, just so he don't get mad at me:

Enrico Galli

Next we'll show you some more stylized versions, which I always like:

Lineart by Todd Demong colors by Jeremy Treece


BlueBerserker


Mihajlo Dimitrovski

And finally, take a look at these two images- one is a tribute to the other.

No comments: