Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Most . . . Illogical



So Spock was actually an elf from Rivendell? Who knew? I certainly didn't, until I rented Ringers: Lord of the Fans, which is a funny little documentary about LotR and Rings fans, narrated by Dominic Monaghan, that hobbit from Lost.
To make up for searing your eyes with that misbegotten horror, I present to you some of the beautiful sketch cards Otis Frampton made for NewLine.
Reminds me I still have to read Children of Hurin- and speaking of which, here is a beautiful pencil sketch of FĂ«anor.
And, completely unrelated, did you hear about the polar bear who was found wandering around 300 kms south of where polar bears normally hang out? Maybe she was the mother of that grizz/polar hybrid and was looking for her old paramour.

No comments: