Friday, April 18, 2008

Fanart Friday: Hoth!
Crazy blizzard at the mine today- I kept expecting snowtroopers and tauntauns and probe droids to show up. Since none did, here are some wampas and other Hothian fauna instead! Hopefully JimmyMcWicked's wampa doesn't eat Bloodhound-Omega's tauntaun!



And how about these two takes on the classic scene? First by Dantooine, second by RobbVision.



I'll leave you with a beautiful digital painting of the Battle of Hoth by Wicktone and something a little less literal from my pal Shane Cheffins.



I was trying out Safari the other day (meh) and I noticed that it doesn't give pictures a blue hyperlink border, so if you are a Safari user note that all FF thumbs are clickable to much bigger pics at the artists' site. And for that matter most of the pictures there have a fullsize option to click as well.

No comments: