Thursday, April 17, 2008

So I gave away LGJ, to a guy I work with- my buddy Robin's dad. His dad and my dad are coal miners from way back and us 2nd gen miners gotta take care of the forebears, right? He needed a new car badly and I wanted to sorta keep the Jellybean in the family. He fixed it all up and now it's in great shape again- probably got another 100,000 kms in it. I got 300,000 out of it after buying it from that first generation miner dad of mine who already had 50,000 kms on it. So I got my moneys worth and feel good about just giving it away. Plus I get rides home from the bus stop in it.
Anyways, for the two or three of you who are wondering where the latest chapter of Poison Dart is, I didn't get a chance to type up chapter 6. I wrote it a while ago but then went and rewrote it, and now I gotta make sure chapter 7 will be okay and . . . anyways. Next week. First I have to do some mining.
In the meantime you can check out wen-m's balloon froggie.

No comments: