Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I had to disable Haloscan, since they seem to be down the last few days, and they were causing some severe delays in page load times. I hope they come back, but if not I guess I will have to figure out how to enable Blogger's commenting system. I don't really like it, though, since you have to have a google account and do the typey typey funny word thing. Commenting should be easy and not a hassle, and Haloscan always seemed fairly painless.
Gabrielle, Whiskey River, sister-in-law, you all might want to do the same.
Update: gabrielle informs me that she has not had any problems at all. Weird! One difference between us is location- we are not on the same hemisphere. So if you are somewhere other than Canada and haloscan works, let me know by leaving a comment . . . oh right. Hmm.

No comments: