Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Since Pallas doesn't quite sleep through the night it's my job to put her soother in if she wakes up before it's time to feed her. Sometimes I need to be "reminded" of my responsibilities. Last night before bed I was reading my Star Wars LegacyTPB ($5 at Calgary Expo!) which takes place 130 years after A New Hope. All the Dark Horse Star Wars comics come with this timeline that helps you make sense of when the story you're reading takes place- either a long time ago, a really long time ago, or not as long time ago, but still long. Anyways, this timeline musta got into my dreams since when Michelle woke me up to tell me to go put Pallas' soother in, I said, "You want me to fit her into the Ewoks movies? I think that's about the only place it would work . . . " As she has learned to do over the years, she just ignored me and put the soother in herself.
Anyways, you thought yesterday's picture was cute? Check these out:

P5071781 P5101818