Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seems like Naia will be fine. So that's good. Yesterday was kind of a crazy day. On the way to the hospital we were involved in a weird quasi-collision because of lane confusion and whatnot, the lanes aren't as wide as they normally are Nd on top of that they're all fooked from the LRT and stuff. Anyways traded some paint with a lady, I kind of had to chase her down to get her to stop, and the initial confrontation was, well, confrontational but I'm pretty good at remaining calm and defusing situations. She had a baby in her car sp of cousre I'm not going to go off on her, and once I explained that we also had a baby in the car, and were actually on the way to the Stollery, she calmed right down. It wasn't too clear who was at fault since neither of us owned the lane we met in. Whatever, after llooking at the very minor damage we agreed to just go on with our days. But I'm pretty sure she hit me! An62-6/
Apparently ipads think anyways should be spelled with way more 6s than normal.
At the University, we parked at the lot we often go to when we are at the hospital. One of those pay with your credit card dealies. At first it didn't really work so i tried again. When it charged me $120 I tried desperately and in vain to cancel the transaction. Geeze. Later I went to Parking Services to clear that up, shouldn't be a problem but it will be a week while they review my case.
Anyways the doctors were great. The Stollery has a really good reputation, we've never had to test it before but we were very impressed.

No comments: