Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Have Some More!

 I know, this is only of interest to me. But it is very interesting to me! Here's the updated chart with movies and workouts added. With movies I started including completed seasons of TV shows in the number, but probably started doing that in 2018, which might explain why 2017 is so low compared to everything else. And I am assuming we will finish our Lord of the Rings marathon tonight and tomorrow that we started last night. Tradition. 




Of course this pandemic year we probably all watched more movies than normal, just not at the theatre. Oh, and I counted watching official concert YouTubes from bands like Metallica and Gojira. Those were greatly appreciated as well in a year with no live shows. Gojira's show at Red Rocks especially was amazing, like on another world. Which is a good Gojira joke if you know.





My workouts would have been really exceptional this year but when Ahsoka came I stopped dead, pretty much. Worked out once since she arrived. Hopefully that will change in the new year. My Apple Watch recorded all our walks (including walks to school) as workouts so it is very happy with me, but I am not counting those. But I did record my outside run KM total- 163.88 kms! Pretty good. I also did a lot of running on my treadmill but that's in miles and I don't know what that means.







No comments: