Monday, July 14, 2003

I dont know wat to tell you about my keyboard. Sometimes it works but usually it doesn;t. I may ave to send my compooter away to et it fixed, and tat would be no ood would it? Its pretty ard to write witout 1/13t of te alpabet at your disposal- tats 8% of all letters! Not to mention my F5 key, up arrow and quotation mark key. And wo knows, maybe my Alt and Ctrl buttons too- its not like I ever use those. I tink tomorrow I better call Dell and ask tem wats up and wat my options are. Luckily it isnt s and e tat are not workin tou. I tink I would prefer z and q to be my two letter to do witout. We need x to say tings like x-men and matrix and poo-x, so we;ll keep x. Wat do we need q for? I cant tink of anything. Tere is only one cool word startin wit q tat I know of- quagmire. Oter tan tat, you;re stuck wit quotient and queen and quite. Bla bla bla. O I;m sorry my Queen, the quotient quota for this month wasnt quite up to our usual quality or quantity. Whatever. We should just get rid of q altoeter. And replace it wit a new letter, maybe somethin from elvish or ancient celtic or sometin- yea- a rune. That would be cool. I vote for tis one- it;s kind of q-like but better:


No comments: