Monday, December 31, 2007

mn1


So did you have a good year? I did, though it wasn't too eventful, really. Not like last year when Michelle and I bought a house or the year before when we got married. The only real drama was at work- earlier in the year there was a pretty strong possibility we'd be going on strike, but we didn't. And there was that time I almost killed that guy. But I didn't. So I guess it all worked out at work.
I ran a few 5 km races this year- hence the bright red shirts and red sweaty faces in the above photo. I had to take a break from running when I hurt my ankles (from chasing grizzly bears! Sort of.) but hopefully this coming year will see me run in some 10 km races. But I think the highlight of the year were the two roadtrips Michelle and I took- to Southern Alberta and to Western British Columbia. Oh yeah and hiking the Tonquin Valley with my buddy Robin.

DSCF3174

So, what was the highlight of your year? Got any goals or plans for 2008?

No comments: