Sunday, December 16, 2007

PC160288

It's here! Frog Tribe! You know how I love frogs! About two years ago I started the process of purchasing some original artwork by one of my favorite artists- and surely one of the most unique, inventive and fun artists around- Ursula Vernon. You might recall I did an interview with her around the time I first contacted her. Anyways it feels great to have such a vibrant piece in the living room- you can see the Deviation of it here.
I also got some artwork of the tattooine variety on my leg this weekend but it is still too bloody and scabby to show you yet. It is not of a frog, though maybe next time, eh? Lucky for me one of my buddies at work is a tattooist when he's not a coal miner. If you like you can check out one of my older tattoos which I got in New Zealand to commemorate that most kickass of trips. Once this new one heals I'll put up some pics. Maybe even of all my tats which now number five.

No comments: