Friday, January 25, 2008

Fanart Friday: Lost

Lost by laFada.

For the first and probably last time I am all caught up with Lost, having watched Season 3 over the last couple of weeks. Season 4 premieres on Thursday night but I will be driving home from work that night so no spoilers after today okay? I wish someone would tell the newspapers that rule too since they often ruin things in a tricksy fashion, printing articles about actors who say offhandedly that since their character died on Lost they were ready to try new things.
Anyways, let's start the art with a great caricature set from yohan2 and Robcamp1000:



Then there's this lovely Season 1 onesheet from Nighttimesymphony. And a faux comic cover from Grantgoboom. Plus my favorite castaway, Kate, portrayed by fellow Albertan Evangeline Lilly and portraited by BillCorbett. Don't forget our other favorite castaways! (By jarrodceg.)



For no particular reason I feel like paying tribute to Charlie. It took Michelle and I a long time to stop referring to Charlie as Little Hobbit. The first Chobbit is from the late, great Mike Wieringo. Then a photo-quality painting (I guess of Dominic Monaghan rather than Charlie per se) by Silentautumnrain, and a fun pic of him and his buddy Hurley by fizzgig.



Finally, I leave you with a link to some funny and spoilerish Lost cartoons by Buuya. his descriptions are great too- "I love 'Lost.' Things always fall from the sky. Or are blown up by John Locke. Or both."

No comments: