Thursday, May 13, 2004

Speaking of monsters and undercover cops, I have been really getting into the Sopranos lately, thanks to gabrielle bringing home recorded episodes on video. I never really got a chance to before, not having HBO (what does that stand for anyway?). It's a little confusing, since I jumped in in season 5, went back and rented season 2 volume 1 DVD (they didn't have season 1) and then accidentally rented volume 2 of season 3, not realizing I had done so. So I have been watching the episodes in this order: seasons 5,2,3,2,5. The nice thing is I know not to get too attached to any characters I don't recognize from the newest episodes.
I think I am starting to get a handle on it now, though- basically, Tony Soprano is a mob boss. And you really don't want to fuck with him.

No comments: