Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gimli?? Is that you?



Since I got the new version of iTunes I made it get album artwork for all my songs. I don't remember ANY of these guys being in The Two Towers, do you? But that is apparently the cover for that particular soundtrack.
Anyways, here are the iTunes I have downloaded so far with my giftcard. Note the absence of Rascall Flatts:

Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Seasons In the Abyss - Slayer
Insane In the Brain - Cypress Hill
Crossing Hearts / Cutting Threads - Wendy McNeill
Winter - Joshua Radin
The Sad Sssad Story of Rosa Rabbit and Sasha Snake - Wendy McNeill
Rhymin' and Stealin' - Beastie Boys
Give It Away - Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Con - Tegan and Sara
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Epiphany - Bad Religion
Epiphany - Staind
The Moon - Cat Power
Danger Keep Away (Full Length Version) - Slipknot
It's Good to Be King - Tom Petty
Walking With a Ghost - Tegan and Sara
Living In the Golden Age - Gowan
So Glad We Made It - Sheryl Crow