Monday, September 22, 2008

Wallet update- good news! My Grandpa found it for me- at the store where I thought I might have left it. I called there and the owner answered and said it wasn't there. Since I could tell he didn't even look and I wasn't even sure he understood me, I went there in person, and the same thing- he didn't even look. Then I had to go to Edmonton so there was nothing I could do. So my Grandpa went there the next day and talked to someone else who knew exactly where it was. Yay for Grandpa!
Here's another anthropomorphic pirate scene of mayhem I found for you to celebrate!
Anyways, did I mention I got a Wii for my birthday? Yay! From Michelle, my sister and her husband. And lots of other people contributed gift cards and such for accessories. So much fun. Got Force Unleashed today, been having fun being all Sithy. You know, Vader's Apprentice. Have you played it?