Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear MEC- Good on ya for sorting out that error on my order with no hassle at all. I was worried when I realized that I had received a 250 ml Nalgene bottle (worth $1.75) rather than the $275 water purifier I had ordered. And thanks for letting me keep the Nalgene bottle! I will be sure to filter 250 mls of water when I get my purifier.
Cheers,
Homie Bear

Dear Darkhorse- Please do an adaptation of the original star wars trilogy using all concept art. You know, Luke Starkiller and stormtroopers with lightsabers, white Boba Fett, all that. Because that would be cool.
Thanks,
Homie Bear

Dear Firefox- Seriously, version 3.0 sucks. Why do 'upgrades' actually mean making something that was perfectly fine already much worse?
CC- Facebook, Blogger
Sincerely,
Safari Bear

Dear Santa Claus,
Please bring me one of these.
Thanks!
Homie Bear