Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Done for the year! So that's good. Now I have nearly three weeks off. And then the baby should come sometime soon after* and I will take more time off! And then the market for coal will tank even farther and I should have the rest of my life off! So all good news, basically.
*Because today is 35 weeks. You might think holy smokes- one more week and it will be nine months! The baby will come any day! Any second even! But it turns out that a pregnancy takes 40 weeks. Which if you do the math works out to ten months. So that whole nine month thing is just a fallacy and a lie and a falsehood. Also it just isn't true. I dunno why this misconception is allowed to permeate our entire society but it's possible it has to do with alien overlords. So again, all good news, basically.