Monday, June 09, 2003

I just got back from an appointment with an anger management consultant. I think I can finally get a grip on this overpowering rage I feel all the time, like a big green monster inside of me. Just kidding about the rage part, but I really did meet with an anger management therapist this morning. I think I might refer some of you to her- some of you could certainly use it. Kidding, again. But seriously, all of us could benefit from learning about anger, and gaining some communication skills.
In other news, the only band capable of tearing me away from St. Anger (and let me say my new favorite track is Shoot Me Again- shoot me again I ain't dead yet. And did I mention yet how kickass The Unnamed Feeling is?) is Seven Devil Fix, who played a Critical Mass last night at the G. It was poofine, let me tell ya. Only about a month or so before their studio CD Lotus is ready. Can't wait. To tide yourself over until that momentous day, go to their site and download some live tracks. Speaking of live, I think I will go and watch the Metallica DVD that came with St. Anger- it is a live rehearsal of all 11 tracks on the disc. The intro shows Jaymz spraypainting a St. Anger tag on a wall, and two of his kids are there, and he's jumping up and down and having a great time and generally being very non-angry. See? It's all about managing your anger.

No comments: