Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I found this on some other blog, and since St. Anger is but twelve hours away or so, I thought now would be a good time to do it:

Identify yourself using the songs of one artist/group : Metallica
1. Are you male or female? Low Man's Lyric

2. Describe yourself: One

3. How do some people feel about you? Prince Charming. Or else King Nothing. Either way- royalty.

4. How do you feel about yourself? Hero of the Day

5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: Ain't My Bitch :O When I have a girlfriend my answer is certainly not that!!!!! The Thing That Should Not Be! (Not that either, heehee)

6. Where would you rather be? Wherever I May Roam, OR, Where the Wild Things Are

7. Describe what you want to be:Of Wolf and Man, if we pretend it is really called Of Bear and Man. Or how about The Outlaw Torn? or Better Than You? Just kidding.

8. Describe how you live: Carpe Diem Baby

9. Describe how you love: Nothing Else Matters

10. Share a few words of wisdom:To Live is to Die.

Just twelve more hours . . .

No comments: