Monday, May 01, 2006

DSCF1456

Happy Miner's Day! You didn't know today was Miner's Day? Well, it is. So you have to buy Miner's Day cards for all the miners you know (that would be me!). They usually say something cheesy like "I dig you!" or "You are not an overburden to me!", but they are still appreciated.
Yeah, so, I should've been at work today but instead I got the day off to celebrate being a miner. And actually I'm on holidays so I have 13 days of non-miningness to savour. 13! Yay! My brother-in-law is getting married on Saturday out in Smithers, so Michelle and I will be flying there on Thursday night, and hopefully have some time to enjoy the amazing scenery in that area of the country.
Here are some more mining pics for you.
Also, today should be Oilers Day. Go Oilers!

No comments: