Friday, May 19, 2006

Maybe it wasn't the prettiest game ever, but the bottom line is the Oilers got it done. Even after only one day off to Anaheim's seven. That Roloson flyball to Peca, who then went 5-hole on Bryzgalov, was a pretty play. Heck, I even liked Todd Harvey's empty-netter. The guy who is the spitting image of Orlando Bloom did his best Legolas impression by bullseyeing the net from center ice. After being knocked down by Orcs, no less.

Sorry for all the hockey talk lately. Well, not really- the Oilers are kicking ass! But I know it isn't the primary focus of this blog. Remember a few years ago when I was an Oilers blog pundit? It was fun but I know sportswriting isn't my primary calling- the guy who ran that blog got all mad at me when I did a fun post about the ultimate Oilers dream team and had such hall-of-famers as Jennifer Garner and the Incredible Hulk in the lineup. Oh well.

No comments: