Friday, June 16, 2006

Here are some pirate games, like this one- Puzzle Pirates. Or Dogs of the Sea. I think you need an account to play them.
Did you know there isn't a pirate-themed Munchkin? That seems like an oversight. Rectify it, Munchy makers! Or walk the plank!
My favorite pirate game is where I pretend I'm a pirate all day at work. My foreman loves it when I load some coal on a truck and get on the radio and say, "Arr matey, the treasure map was true! Black gold by the ton! Quickly now, take yer booty and flee to the high seas- we shall slit these scurvy soundrels' throats and keep all the coal for ourselves!! Avast!"
What does avast mean?
Oh yeah and check out Planet Karen's June 6 entry, where she chronicles the creation of the mighty pirate bear.
Game 6 tomorrow! Go Oilers Go!

No comments: