Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm not sure that I've ever seen Disney's Peter Pan. Maybe once, when I was little. And I never saw Finding Neverland, or Hook. Just a weird little oversight more than an intentional boycott. So when the Citadel's production of Peter Pan got rave reviews, and a casual mention by Michelle, it didn't really register. At first, anyways. Luckily my subconscious brain is a little quicker on the uptake and it sent me the message that casual mentions by Michelle=good advice. So we went to Peter Pan last night and it was astonishing. All of you who live here in Edmonton, you have until June 11th to go see it, so waste no time! Make haste! Arduously strive to secure tickets to this play! You won't regret it, even though it's expensive. This play has everything- amazing sets, special effects, good acting, pirates, a crocodile, a fairy, and little children who fly. Yeah, and pirates! Captain Hook was killer.
For those of you not in Edmonton, well, you can watch the Pirates of the Caribbean trailer. Pirates are good! Arrrr!

No comments: