Tuesday, December 13, 2005

While you digest the theology of the great god Wuurr (please read and comment! I'm quite pleased with it), here are a few links for you:
I love to take the opportunity to remind you that Sarah How is the wonderful artist who drew the bears for my two blog templates. Make sure you go look at her beautiful rendering of Lyra Belaqua astride Iorek Byrnison, the mighty Panserbjorn.
And though this might piss Philip Pullman off a bit, I loved the Narnia movie! Of special interest was the final battle, filmed in and around Kura Tawhiti, where gabrielle and I spent a fun day playing last year. We had been looking for some LOTR locations, actually, and came across the eery monoliths of Kura Tawhiti more or less by accident. We had passed a big, secretive film crew earlier with a bunch of security guards looking dour, and convinced ourselves it was for Narnia. Turns out we were right, eh, been? Here are the pics.

No comments: