Friday, March 28, 2003

I figured I better write it down now so you can all see how smrt I am in two years time when Star Wars Epoosode III comes out. I know what it will be called: Revenge of the Sith. See, there are parallels between the trilogies. Epoosode IV was A New Hope, while Epoosode I was The Phantom Menace. Both hint at things on the horizon, not yet fully realized. The Empire Strikes Back and Attack of the Clones have obvious similarities, and so Epoosode III will be called Revenge of the Sith, to parallel Return of the Jedi, which you younger readers might not know was originally supposed to be called Revenge of the Jedi until Lucas remembered that a Jedi craves not these things. I know many of you were disappointed with the new movies, but have faith. As my friend Ronda put it, Less Nookie, More Wookie. I like Wookies.
Got a better name? Up for a friendly little wager?

No comments: