Sunday, March 02, 2003

I think my beloved Honda Civic needs some TLC. As you know, earlier in the year I had that flat tire, and after I got that fixed my muffler started to go. This was irksome to me since I had just gotten a new muffler two years ago. And then last year driving to the mine I ran over a rock that pierced a hole in the pipe so I had to get THAT replaced too. And now today I noticed the muffler is actually hanging down, seperated from the pipe. Rrrrggghhhh. Luckily Morna was there so I was able to contain my language. I didn't even say poo. On top of all that, which doesn't really affect driving, my car has had troubles starting for me the last couple weeks. It always starts, but it sure doesn't want to, and it's not even that cold. Today I thought it wasn't going to, but it Valiantly Made the Effort and came through. Me and that car have had some good adventures, so I am not giving up on it just yet. But it might soon be time to get a new one. Here is a love song for my car.

Little Green Jellybean
Fastest ever seen
Don't you know what you mean
To me?

You once were rear-ended
Your bumper got bended
I never got it mended
For free

Recall all the deer
That had come so near
If you didn't veer
In BC

Cops said we speeded
And said we repeated
But we never heeded
Did we?

And now you are breaking
Your starter is aching
Your muffler is shaking
I see

But you are my car
You've brought me so far
I think you're a star
Hee hee


No comments: