Thursday, March 13, 2003

Remember Tron? I sure do. In fact I even got the DVD last year when it came out- and then some guy who lived upstairs from me in my last house "borrowed" it and I never got it back. I hated it when these guys I didn't know but who shared the same address as me would come down and ask to borrow my DVD's. What was I supposed to say? I WANTED to say, "No, go away now, and eat my poo." But I am too poolite for that. So I grudgingly agreed, and would have to chase after them to get 'em back, and then I moved and the guy who had Tron was in Korea or something and so much for that. Grrrr. Anyways, Tron was a movie from the '80's that featured some pretty-amazing-for-its-time CGI. And now there is a Shockwave game based on the Lightcycles, one of the coolest things about the movie, which was actually pretty bad otherwise. Me and my friends used to play this game in the Wal-Mart at Hinton, among other places, but we lacked actual Lightcycles with color lines tracing our paths. Oh well it was fun, and the only thing funner is this game, which for some reason they call Chicken Run. Now someone needs to make a glowing frisbee game.
And here is another flash animation site- great theme song, but not as good as Homestar Runner- it's mainly just Itchy and Scratchy type stuff (so be warned- cartoon violence). Still, if you got nothing else to do, go to Happy Tree Friends. Also, while we're on the subject, here is the everyday happenings of weebl. Simple but amusing.

No comments: