Friday, March 21, 2003

I went to a western-themed party tonight at my friend Shelley's, it was fun. She's been promising this for months, and I was hoping she would have it earlier when my friend Cory still lived here cause he's got all the coolest authentic cowboy stuff (Cory if you're reading you should have seen the chaps(?) Shelley and her sister made- beautiful). As it was I just wore my trusty pooncho, which you might rememeber got me onto the Jumbotron at an Eskimos game a few months ago- no such luck tonight, though I'm sure if Shelley had a jumbotron, I would have made it on. And we played pooker all night except it was for fake money. Which usually defeats the purpose but I didn't mind since I didn't really know too many people and this was a good way to meet them. No sense taking all their money and having them be mad at me.
The party fun time continues tomorrow night as Seven Devil Fix plays another show, this time at the Arc, check their website for details and come on out, it'll be great. Can't make it then? Come out to the Gathering on Sunday night they'll be there too.

No comments: